Welcome at B & B De Brug
Our house was built around 1930, together with our neighbouring houses (number 20 and 22).
They were constructed to house the executive managers of the ‘Boelwerf’ ship yard. For over two centuries the history of Temse and its ship yard were inextricably connected. For this reason, we’ve named our rooms ‘Prins Philippe’ and ‘Prince Laurent’ after two of the most famous ships